As a service to the ALS community, we’re providing online access to a variety of resources, including publications, videos, books, and informative websites that provide a wealth of easy-to-access information on important topics for ALS patients and their caregivers.
- Find support groups in your area.
- Books, videos, and other ALS Association-produced educational materials.
- Products and services that can aid ALS patients in daily living.
- Find a ALS Association Certified Treatment Center or Clinic.
- Navigating the System – Help in dealing with the ins and outs of Medicare.
- The Patient Advocate Foundation ALS Medicare Resource Line
- The Welmed Foundation has a number of resources available for caregivers
Please contact us if there are any helpful resources you feel should be listed on this page.