Information found on our website
The materials and websites referenced and/or linked from our website are provided for information purposes only. The linked sites are not under The ALS Association of Texas’ control, andThe ALS Association of Texas does not assume any responsibility or liability for any communication or materials available at such linked sites. Any reference to a commercial or noncommercial product, process, service or company is not an endorsement or recommendation by The ALS Association, nor a guarantee of the reliability of the information or product.
If you would like your material to be considered for placement on alsa.org at a location deemed appropriate by The ALS Association, please send an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the following information:
- URL, if requesting a link
- Description of the material
- Goals of the project
- Ordering information, including all costs
All submissions must be directly related to the field of ALS, and will be reviewed by The ALS Association of Texas against our criteria when time allows. At the discretion of The ALS Association of Texas, you may be required to submit a 1 – 2 page abstract providing more detailed information. The ALS Association of Tecas does not accept paid advertising or participate in banner exchange.
Links to our website
Thank you for your interest in linking to our website. Your desire to help The ALS Association of Texas raise awareness and fight this disease is greatly appreciated. If you would like to link to ALSTexas.org, we ask that you comply with the following guidelines:
- Any text-only link must clearly be written as “The ALS Association of Texas.”
- The ALS Association of Texas logo is unique to the organization, and its use is protected by federal law through trademark registration. Its use is restricted to The ALS Association of Texas unless written permission is received from the The ALS Association of Texas. If you would like to display a logo-based link, please send a written request, with your Web site URL, to email@example.com.
- Do not incorporate any content from our website into your Web site through in-lining, framing or creating border environment around The ALS Association of Texas content.
- Your site must not present false information about The ALS Association of Texas mission, services or products.
- Do not present the link to our website in any way suggesting that The ALS Association of Texas has a relationship or affiliation with your site or endorses your site, products or services.
- Your web site should not contain content that could be construed as distasteful, offensive or controversial.
- If providing your users with informational text summarizing the external Web site to which you are linking, please use the following statement for The ALS Association of Texas:
The ALS Association is the only national not-for-profit health agency dedicated solely to the fight against ALS. Our work covers all the bases — research, patient and community services, public education, and advocacy — in providing help, support, and hope to those facing the disease. The ALS Association and the Texas Chapter operate under a shared mission— to improve the lives of people living with Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis and leave no stone unturned in search for its cure.