With Tony Dorsett, Carly Patterson, Randy White, and more!
Thursday, August 24, 2017
Main Event Grapevine, 407 W. State Hwy 114, Grapevine, TX 76051
Our first-ever ALS Celebrity Bowling Classic will be hosted by Tony Dorsett, former Dallas Cowboys player. Join us as we partner with the Bowling Proprietors Association of America and Main Event for laser tag, games, food, and drinks as we bowl all night. We’ll also be honoring ALS heroes Tony Liscio and Clint Townsend. Additional celebrities have been invited. Stay tuned for more information.
Other celebrities include:
- Randy White, former Dallas Cowboys player
- Charles Haley, five-time Super Bowl Champ and former Dallas Cowboys player
- Michael Young, seven-time All Star and Texas Rangers Hall of Fame member
- Anthony Armstrong, former American football wide receiver
- Adaline Bebo, Miss Fort Worth 2017
- Carly Patterson, former Olympic gymnast and gold medalist
- Derek Harper, former Dallas Mavericks great
- Chris Barnes, PBA bowler
- Lynda Barnes, PWBA bowlers
Your lane reservation includes three hours of bowling, unlimited laser tag and access to the ropes course, unlimited arcade games and billiards, food and non-alcoholic beverages. It also includes 12 alcoholic drink tickets, a swag bag, and sponsor signage on your lane. Each lane may have up to six bowlers.
Ticket price: $1,000
Spectator tickets include unlimited laser tag and access to the ropes course, unlimited arcade games, food and non-alcoholic beverages.
Ticket price: $100
Sponsor a Patient Attendee:
Sponsor a patient to attend the bowling event! You may purchase a ticket for a person with ALS by clicking the ‘Register’ link below and choosing the ‘Sponsor a Patient’ ticket option.
Questions? Contact Katie at email@example.com.
Is your company interested in sponsoring this event? Contact Katie for more information.